AvironBayonnaisforum.fr Index du Forum AvironBayonnaisforum.fr
ABforum le forum de l'Aviron Bayonnais ! Inscrivez vous, c'est gratuit !(ou http://abforum.xooit.fr)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Programme for a rugby league back rower

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AvironBayonnaisforum.fr Index du Forum -> Aviron Bayonnais -> Les joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nachmandomenick
New
New

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 06:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Programme for a rugby league back rower Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm play Rugby League in the U.K. I currently play for a team that is in the second highest division of amateur rugby in the country and I've also played a season for my university team as well (still have two seasons to go). I played as a half back up until around 17 but started playing 13/second row a couple of years ago. I managed to break into the 1st team last season, mostly coming on as a substitute in the back row but I've started two of the opening 6 games this year and have come off the bench in three (I've missed one). My ultimate goal is to become a professional/semi proffesional before the age of 25.
I'm just off 5'10 and weigh around 95kg. I'm having problems combining size with stamina, it's ok at the minute because I'm only playing 45/80 mins but my plan is to cement a place in the starting team and hopefully play 60-80 mins. My role in the team is to basically make a lot of tackles, carry the ball forward and use my passing game as well. So I need to be powerful and fit.Because it's amateur, we don't do our gym sessions at the club and when we do, it's all very general like circuits. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me some guidance and help me form a plan and help me become a better player?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175673501
Data Analysis Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 06:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AvironBayonnaisforum.fr Index du Forum -> Aviron Bayonnais -> Les joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation